Team Leader / Senior level
15 000 – 22 000 PLN
(B2B or tax equivalent)
We are looking for a developer who wants to build with us one of the best WordPress teams in Poland. If you believe that the real fun starts when there is no ready-made plugin for a given feature, you never start a project by browsing ThemeForest, you keep functions.php as empty as possible, you like to develop, make improvements, put things in order, and – on top of that – you want to share your knowledge and experience with others - we should meet up!
- building and developing a team of WordPress Developers
- introducing best practices and procedures into the team's development culture
- mentoring, supporting and providing feedback to other team members
- tracking and implementing new technologies, making improvements
- performing Code Review
- supporting business processes, including sales and project management
- creating themes and plugins based on client requirements
- conducting integrations
- conducting optimizations
- at least 5 years of experience as a WordPress Developer
- expert knowledge of:
- WP environment
- PHP (including OOP)
- very good knowledge of:
- HTML and CSS
- knowledge of popular plugins (ACF, Woocommerce, Polylang)
- experience in creating blocks in WordPress Gutenberg
- proficient use of Git in teams
- leadership skills
- focus on problem solving
- curiosity and friendly attitude
- communicative English
- fluent Polish
- templating with Twig/Timber
- creating Docker-based environments
- knowledge of SEO concepts
- experience of Lighthouse optimization techniques
- knowledge of web application security concepts
- experience with:
We review the documents you sent us. The HR department may contact you to complete your details and basic information.
Once your application has been positively verified, we invite you to an online interview where we test your technical knowledge. We also check if you are a good fit for our team and make sure we meet your expectations.
In selected situations, depending on the position you are applying for, we may ask you to complete a short test task. The task should not take you more than 2 hours to complete.
Once a final decision has been made, we will contact you by phone to confirm your terms of employment. Congratulations and welcome to the Team!
The entire recruitment process takes place online and can take between one and three weeks depending on the number of applications.
You can spend one day total of your weekly work time for your individual growth.
We care about your ease of communication with our international Clients.
Take advantage of sponsored, individual lessons in a dedicated language
school, with a variety of professional lectors, native speakers included!
Broaden your horizons with sponsored industry related training courses, books and workshops of your choice.
Learn from others and share your knowledge and experience during internal meetups, presentations and unrestricted access to resource materials.
Clear career path
Plan your future. We make it easy for you with transparent salary scales, clear requirements and a periodic evaluation where we confirm your progress and agree on your next development goals.