20 000 – 29 000 PLN
(B2B or tax equivalent)
We are looking for a spreader of React religion. We want an experienced teammate who will solve frontend architecture puzzles and will direct us into the right solutions. User interface of serious platforms being constantly developed by us is in Senior React Developer hands.
- implementing architectural and usability concepts of large scale frontend applications
- researching and recommending patterns, libraries and frameworks
- designing and implementing high complexity algorithms
- temporarily relaxing by coding regular components and services
- around 4 years of experience as React Developer
- expertise in React fundamental concepts
- understanding of different application architectures
- experience with:
- performance monitoring and optimization patterns
- Single Page Application (SPA) development
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- understanding of state machine, stream of events and concurrency
- excellence in debugging and troubleshooting
- feeling comfortable when writing unit, component and integration tests
- experience with common tooling (e.g. Git, Docker, CI/CD, Enzyme, Webpack, etc.)
- knowledgeable in:
- Apollo Platform
- experience with workers and threads
- understanding of access control challenges
- communicative English
- communicative Polish
We review the documents you sent us. The HR department may contact you to complete your details and basic information.
Once your application has been positively verified, we invite you to an online interview where we test your technical knowledge. We also check if you are a good fit for our team and make sure we meet your expectations.
In selected situations, depending on the position you are applying for, we may ask you to complete a short test task. The task should not take you more than 2 hours to complete.
Once a final decision has been made, we will contact you by phone to confirm your terms of employment. Congratulations and welcome to the Team!
The entire recruitment process takes place online and can take between one and three weeks depending on the number of applications.
You can spend one day total of your weekly work time for your individual growth.
We care about your ease of communication with our international Clients.
Take advantage of sponsored, individual lessons in a dedicated language
school, with a variety of professional lectors, native speakers included!
Broaden your horizons with sponsored industry related training courses, books and workshops of your choice.
Learn from others and share your knowledge and experience during internal meetups, presentations and unrestricted access to resource materials.
Clear career path
Plan your future. We make it easy for you with transparent salary scales, clear requirements and a periodic evaluation where we confirm your progress and agree on your next development goals.