11 000 – 16 000 PLN
(B2B or tax equivalent)
We are looking for the pencils and stencils power user. We want a self-directed but also collaborative teammate who will show us how a properly designed applications and websites look like. Our clients are waiting for a talk to describe their business needs and listen for propositions of best solutions.
- participating in meetings and collecting product owner requirements for design purposes
- creating low fidelity wireframes of mobile and desktop applications and websites
- creating high fidelity prototypes
- designing specialized UI components and interfaces
- around 2 years of experience as UX Designer
- sense of aesthetics and creativity
- knowledgeable in:
- W3C and WCAG guidelines
- common devices and technologies limitations
- constant adaptation to new technologies
- basic experience with performing user research and analysis
- experience with working with and creating UI design systems
- empathy for end users
- communicative English
- experience with:
- describing personas and usage scenarios
- interactive prototyping
- performing usability analysis (e.g. A/B testing)
- knowledgeable in:
- information architecture
- HTML and CSS basic concepts
- Flutter basic concepts
- communicative Polish
We review the documents you sent us. The HR department may contact you to complete your details and basic information.
Once your application has been positively verified, we invite you to an online interview where we test your technical knowledge. We also check if you are a good fit for our team and make sure we meet your expectations.
In selected situations, depending on the position you are applying for, we may ask you to complete a short test task. The task should not take you more than 2 hours to complete.
Once a final decision has been made, we will contact you by phone to confirm your terms of employment. Congratulations and welcome to the Team!
The entire recruitment process takes place online and can take between one and three weeks depending on the number of applications.
You can spend one day total of your weekly work time for your individual growth.
We care about your ease of communication with our international Clients.
Take advantage of sponsored, individual lessons in a dedicated language
school, with a variety of professional lectors, native speakers included!
Broaden your horizons with sponsored industry related training courses, books and workshops of your choice.
Learn from others and share your knowledge and experience during internal meetups, presentations and unrestricted access to resource materials.
Clear career path
Plan your future. We make it easy for you with transparent salary scales, clear requirements and a periodic evaluation where we confirm your progress and agree on your next development goals.