QA Manual Tester
8 000 – 13 000 PLN
(B2B or tax equivalent)
We are looking for a bug buster and discrepancy tracker. We want a teammate who will take quality to the next level and help us deliver the best products possible, by ensuring standards are met from the very beginning of a project, right through to the final touches.
- ensuring the overall quality of software developed by the company
- participating in clients and team meetings
- reviewing and analyzing project requirements for consistency and completeness
- writing test scenarios and test cases
- performing manual tests of web, mobile and IoT applications
- verification of software compliance with the requirements
- finding, reporting and managing bugs
- maintaining a high level of test quality
- day-to-day cooperation with other team members
- around 2 years of working experience in conducting tests of web and mobile applications
- analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- attention to detail
- awareness of testing best practices
- experience in agile methodologies
- very good written and verbal communication skills
- experience in API testing
- experience in IoT testing
- sense of aesthetics
- communicative English
- communicative Polish
We review the documents you sent us. The HR department may contact you to complete your details and basic information.
Once your application has been positively verified, we invite you to an online interview where we test your technical knowledge. We also check if you are a good fit for our team and make sure we meet your expectations.
In selected situations, depending on the position you are applying for, we may ask you to complete a short test task. The task should not take you more than 2 hours to complete.
Once a final decision has been made, we will contact you by phone to confirm your terms of employment. Congratulations and welcome to the Team!
The entire recruitment process takes place online and can take between one and three weeks depending on the number of applications.
You can spend one day total of your weekly work time for your individual growth.
We care about your ease of communication with our international Clients.
Take advantage of sponsored, individual lessons in a dedicated language
school, with a variety of professional lectors, native speakers included!
Broaden your horizons with sponsored industry related training courses, books and workshops of your choice.
Learn from others and share your knowledge and experience during internal meetups, presentations and unrestricted access to resource materials.
Clear career path
Plan your future. We make it easy for you with transparent salary scales, clear requirements and a periodic evaluation where we confirm your progress and agree on your next development goals.