10 000 – 15 000 PLN
(B2B or tax equivalent)
We are looking for the guardian of entropy. We want a brave leader teammate who will handle management of projects and keep the team far from troubles.
- leading small to mid-size projects of applications, websites and landing pages
- motivating the team
- negotiating and refining deliverables schedule
- monitoring and controlling of projects progression
- anticipating and avoiding obstacles
- keeping board and stakeholders informed
- ensuring customers satisfaction
- around 2 years of experience as Project Manager
- experience with conducting agile product development (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- experience in managing web and mobile projects
- confidence in taking the lead and managing team workload effectively
- natural or developed interpersonal skills
- fluent English
- fluent Polish
- ability to estimate realistic budgets and deadlines
- knowledgeable in product design processes and their deliverables
- expertise in web and mobile technologies matter
- wide spectrum of interest in industry and business topics allowing a better understanding of stakeholders needs
We review the documents you sent us. The HR department may contact you to complete your details and basic information.
Once your application has been positively verified, we invite you to an online interview where we test your technical knowledge. We also check if you are a good fit for our team and make sure we meet your expectations.
In selected situations, depending on the position you are applying for, we may ask you to complete a short test task. The task should not take you more than 2 hours to complete.
Once a final decision has been made, we will contact you by phone to confirm your terms of employment. Congratulations and welcome to the Team!
The entire recruitment process takes place online and can take between one and three weeks depending on the number of applications.
You can spend one day total of your weekly work time for your individual growth.
We care about your ease of communication with our international Clients.
Take advantage of sponsored, individual lessons in a dedicated language
school, with a variety of professional lectors, native speakers included!
Broaden your horizons with sponsored industry related training courses, books and workshops of your choice.
Learn from others and share your knowledge and experience during internal meetups, presentations and unrestricted access to resource materials.
Clear career path
Plan your future. We make it easy for you with transparent salary scales, clear requirements and a periodic evaluation where we confirm your progress and agree on your next development goals.