Status: currently closed
11 500 – 17 500 PLN
(B2B or tax equivalent)
We are looking for lovers of backend technologies on their way to fame and glory. We want a teammate who will support us with creating APIs for tailored websites and applications, not fearing taking part in development of the market leading, dozens of services based platforms.
- creating REST and GraphQL APIs
- assistance on development of large scale application microservices
- around 2 years of experience as Node.js Developer
- knowledgeable in Node.js specific concepts (e.g. file system, data handling, workers)
- understanding and bond to the SOLID principles
- elementary understanding of relational databases, ORMs and their bottlenecks
- fluent usage of Git in teams
- basic usage of Docker containers
- enough courage to use regular expressions
- knowledgeable in:
- NestJS framework
- MikroORM and PostgreSQL
- Apollo Platform
- understanding of microservices and applications inner architecture
- experience with:
- non-relational databases
- unit testing (e.g. Jest)
- cloud based solutions
- communicative English
- communicative Polish
We review the documents you sent us. The HR department may contact you to complete your details and basic information.
Once your application has been positively verified, we invite you to an online interview where we test your technical knowledge. We also check if you are a good fit for our team and make sure we meet your expectations.
In selected situations, depending on the position you are applying for, we may ask you to complete a short test task. The task should not take you more than 2 hours to complete.
Once a final decision has been made, we will contact you by phone to confirm your terms of employment. Congratulations and welcome to the Team!
The entire recruitment process takes place online and can take between one and three weeks depending on the number of applications.
You can spend one day total of your weekly work time for your individual growth.
We care about your ease of communication with our international Clients.
Take advantage of sponsored, individual lessons in a dedicated language
school, with a variety of professional lectors, native speakers included!
Broaden your horizons with sponsored industry related training courses, books and workshops of your choice.
Learn from others and share your knowledge and experience during internal meetups, presentations and unrestricted access to resource materials.
Clear career path
Plan your future. We make it easy for you with transparent salary scales, clear requirements and a periodic evaluation where we confirm your progress and agree on your next development goals.